Overview of rDialer Mobile SIP Dialer for Blackberry
Rapidsoft Systems' rDialer Softphone for iBlackberry is both intuitive to use and highly configurable SIP Dialer with a great voice quality. With many useful features including integrated help text, you will get using this softphone in no time.
Rapidsoft Systems' rDialer Softphone also has the highly configurable Network and Media settings for advanced VoIP users and the needs of business users. It includes support for AMR -NB codec, advanced echo cancellation etc.
Figure: Blackberry SIp Dilaer and Dial Through Dialer Sample Screens Shots
Features:Check out the great features of Rapidsoft Systems' rDialer Softphone for Blackberry
- Select the network type WiFi, /or 3G cellular Networks
- Customized with company name / logo
- SIP protocol support
- Making and receiving calls
- Codec supported: AMR-NB
- Phone Book (Synchronize with Phone Address Book)
- Call Log
- Call Status Indicator
- Save / Edit Username & Password
- Work with all standard SIP SoftSwitches
- BlackBerry OS 5.0 or Above
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Basic call flow of making a simple outbound call, using the application, is as follows:
- The Mobile Softphone is integrated with the Service Provider’s SoftSwitch & Billing Infrastructure, Private Labeled and ready for Download from its website.
- The caller downloads the Mobile Softphone to his Mobile Handset by connecting to the internet (By using 3G, WiFi, GPRS or Bluetooth).
- The caller enters the User Name and PIN for authentication.
- The caller then enters the number to make a call (in the format Country Code + Area Code + Telephone Number)
- The Application uses the internet connection (3G, GPRS on 2G or WiFi) to establish the call.
- The caller gets the benefit of low VoIP Calling rates through his standard mobile phone.