Overview of rDialer Mobile SIP Dialer for iPhone
Rapidsoft Systems' rDialer Softphone for iPhone is both intuitive to use and highly configurable SIP Dialer with a great voice quality. With many useful features including integrated help text, you will get using this softphone in no time.
Rapidsoft Systems' rDialer Softphone also has the highly configurable Network and Media settings for advanced VoIP users and the needs of business users. It includes support for many different advanced codecs, advanced echo cancellation and, most importantly, multiple SIP account support.
Features:Check out the great features of Rapidsoft Systems' rDialer Softphone for iPhone.
- Select the network type WiFi, /or 3G cellular Networks
- Attractive Dial Pad design with clearly laid out keys and buttons
- Clear Indication of Phone's Server "Registration" status with Green or Red status circle on the dial pad. It means no struggling to find out if you are currently registered or nonregistered.
- Excellent sound quality includes HD quality broadband codecs.
- Mute Button, Call Hold Support
- Speakerphone Support
- Detailed call history log
- Contact List – leveraging the phone’s native address book
- Ability to generate DTMF tones while in call, to control various PBX features or automated systems (use audio, rfc 2833 or SIP INFO)
- Network Settings: WiFi Keep Alive, Mobile Keep Alive, DNS SRV Support, Compact SIP support, Secure SRTP support
- Wide Range of Codec Support -Speex (narrow band and wideband), G711 (ulaw,alaw), GSM, G722
- Echo cancellation
- ICE and STUN server support, automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Basic call flow of making a simple outbound call, using the application, is as follows:
- The Mobile Softphone is integrated with the Service Provider’s SoftSwitch & Billing Infrastructure, Private Labeled and ready for Download from its website.
- The caller downloads the Mobile Softphone to his Mobile Handset by connecting to the internet (By using 3G, WiFi, GPRS or Bluetooth).
- The caller enters the User Name and PIN for authentication.
- The caller then enters the number to make a call (in the format Country Code + Area Code + Telephone Number)
- The Application uses the internet connection (3G, GPRS on 2G or WiFi) to establish the call.
- The caller gets the benefit of low VoIP Calling rates through his standard mobile phone.