Overview of Mobile SIP Dialers
Rapidsoft's Private Labeled Mobile SIP Softphone v 6.0 is a mobile application that gets installed on any of \ the mobile handsets supporting Symbian 3rd edition, symbian 5th edition, Windows Mobile, Android & IPhone operating systems. It lets the caller make a VoIP call via 3G, WiFi, WiMax, GPRS on 2G neyworks. This method of making VoIP calls with the Mobile Softphone based applications, is popularly knows as mVoIP or MobileVoIP.
Who is it meant for?
Rapidsoft's Mobile SIP Softphone applications are meant for "service providers", keen on offering MobileVoIP services to their end consumers.
- We private label the mobile softphone with the brand name of service provider and thus giving a unique identity to the offering.
- Mobile Softphones get integrated with service provider's legacy SIP Softswitch or any other standard SIP softswitch
- Rapidsoft's mobile softphones are also interoperable with the billing software and interact with the billing using http or any other supportive methods.
Main Features of SIP Mobile Dialers
Rapidsoft Systems SIP Dialers support advanced features of SIP. The main features of available SIP Dialers are:
- User Friendly GUI with Suitable help texts
- Standard SIP protocol support
- Making and receiving calls
- Multiple Codecs supported: g711,GSM, G7.29, AMR etc. (Not all codecs are in everybuild the phone)
- Call timer
- Display Credit Available
- Recent Call
- Phone Book (Synchronize with Phone Address Book)
- Local signaling (Dial tone, busy, ring back, etc.)
- Touch Tone
- Silence Suppression
- Echo Cancellation
- Registration Timeout
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Basic call flow of making a simple outbound call, using the application, is as follows:
- The Mobile Softphone is integrated with the Service Provider’s SoftSwitch & Billing Infrastructure, Private Labeled and ready for Download from its website.
- The caller downloads the Mobile Softphone to his Mobile Handset by connecting to the internet (By using 3G, WiFi, GPRS or Bluetooth).
- The caller enters the User Name and PIN for authentication.
- The caller then enters the number to make a call (in the format Country Code + Area Code + Telephone Number)
- The Application uses the internet connection (3G, GPRS on 2G or WiFi) to establish the call.
- The caller gets the benefit of low VoIP Calling rates through his standard mobile phone.